Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Just a note, before we go.

As I stated in my last entry, I was going to call today before we left to "Make sure" Skyler's feeding time was the same. GOOD THING I DID! Even though she JUST went to the Bottle -NG -NG- Bottle schedule YESTERDAY, she is already on an every other schedule TODAY. So Bottle - Ng - Bottle - Ng. That's 4 bottles a day now! Halfway there, woohoo! She did gain some more weight but they had it in grams instead of lbs & oz and now I forget what it was. Instead of heading out to be there at 8:30pm we are going at 5:30pm, leaving momentarily. I've been told once we get to this stage, as long as she has no setbacks, we should be zooming out of NICU in no time. Very excited =). Hopefully we'll get an estimate of how much longer - though of course, things can change so quickly. Go little Skyler, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment