Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Nighttime ramblings..

Well, I'll start off by saying I was quite frustrated to find my background & header had disappeared. I've fixed it now, of course, but still - where did they go! My new header is something I edited in picnik. Which - I LOVE. At the end of the post, I will add a few of the other pictures I did. I just adore them!

Today was Skyler's appointment - her 4month/6month appointment - ish. It's confusing - she was scheduled on the 1st, so right after she turned 5 months, but it got pushed back further. Anyhow - she is now 12lbs 8oz, 22.2 inches! She is still trying to work those teeth through. Some nights are okay - she will lay down and sleep really well. Others, she likes to scream & fuss & cry and there's just about NOTHING we can do for her. Poor thing. Tonight I was able to get her to sleep with only a bit of crying, and she has been out for about 5.5 hours now. She was tired to begin with this morning and the shots didn't help. She isn't sleeping through the night exactly. Most nights (but not all) she will get a good 5 hour stretch in, then it's about every 2-3 hours from there that she wakes up hungry. Some nights she doesn't get that stretch in, but that's okay. In theory I should be getting more sleep, but in reality I use that stretch (since it occurs when she is first going to bed) to relax with Jeremiah & playing some video games, watching a movie, etc. or waiting for him to get home & making dinner, etc. If I did end up going to bed with her, though, it'd be a nice chunk of sleep :).

Speaking of sleep - I'm tired. Think it is time to go already. Not a great update, but at least a little taste of what's been going on. And to top it off.. my fun with picnik.

No comments:

Post a Comment