Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Catching up - sorta.

Hoooolyyyyy cow. I'm sure behind! I can't believe how fast a day goes anymore.
Well, the good news is, we are moved in, and have been for a while now. Life is just hectic! Skyler seems to think she needs a good bout of screaming just about every day, sometimes about 50% of the day. Poor girl has been trying to get her teeth through for nearly 2mos. We are trying to plan our trip to Alaska to visit my family. It will be sooo nice, Skyler will get to meet her greatgrandma& grandpa, her grandpa Larry (my dad), grandpa Ron (my stepdad) uncle Ronnie, lots of other relatives, and of course, see grandma Nancy again.


Skyler's cousin Tyler was born on June 28th, a whopping 8lbs5oz. Skyler hasn't gotten to meet him yet, but I'm sure she will love him. Her awesome aunt Heather let us borrow her bumbo seat and Skyler looks so freaking adorable in it. She is getting -SO- big, over 11lbs now! She came home at a tinsy 4lb 7oz and now she's just so big to us :), what a good eater she is. Well, I suppose I will let pictures do the rest of the talking..

1 comment:

  1. Ive missed you Julia! Skyler got sooooo big! What a pretty girl! I love the pic of her and the controller ;) she looks just like daddy!

    ReplyDelete