Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Slacking?

Things have been crazy lately. We are having so many issues with the house we live in so we are trying to get moved out. It is becoming unsafe for us & Skyler, and also the gas is turned off so there isn't any hot water - ugh! Unfortenately the apartments we are moving to have nothing opening up until the end of the month. Work is getting crazy though I do love my job as a manager.

Skyler is doing wonderful. On Thursday May 13 she was 9lb 8oz! She rolled over for the first time on Tuesday May 11. She did it 3 times and hasn't done it for me since then, of course! She is smiling quite frequently now, loves to look at people and try to make noise at them (though most of the time, she doesn't get anything to come out). I got a video of her rolling over but since I'm not on my own computer at the moment, I will have to post it later - same for pictures.

I'm incredibly & utterly behind on reading blogs - though I've been paying attention somewhat to Babycenter so, I'm kind of caught up! Everything will calm down & be MUCH, MUCH better once we move & get settled  - AGAIN. This will be the 5th time we've moved in 2 years. Ah well, I'll be right next to work again and it'll only take me 3 mins to walk there! That's like an extra 10 minutes of sleep ;). Plus, I can walk home on lunch to see Skyler.

Well, I hope I get to catch up more sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. Julia - Thanks for the update - I check your Blog daily. Sounds like things are pretty darn hectic. Good luck with your move, hope things work out well for you. Lots of love, GG

    ReplyDelete