Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter ducklings.

Well, I've got a  nasty cold and Jeremiah had to work on Easter, so Skyler & I spent it napping and relaxing at home. Then, we got on tornado watch which turned into tornado warning. The sirens were going off, I was freaking out, and we were home alone! We ended up going to Theresa's and sitting with all of them while it was going on. Luckily nothing hit too near town, but there was some intense hail, rain and wind. So, Skyler spent her first Easter napping and enduring her first tornado warning. I didn't do anything big for her considering she wouldn't remember and Jeremiah was gone most of the day, but I did get her a nice big Easter duckling. At first, she didn't like it and was punching and kicking it away - and then, it was snuggle time. Enjoy!


Get this thing away from me!!
I guess it isn't SO bad...
It is pretty soft...
Goodnight...



p.s...... Skyler got weighed on March 30 - 6lb 5.5oz
Today on April 5 she is....

7lbs 2oz!!!!!!
Wow!!!!




2 comments:

  1. awww! i love the play by play about her hate turned love for the huge ducky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your pictures and posts. You do an amazing job with your web site. Keep up the good work. We just got back from the dentist in Mexico. I've got my smile back. Miss you and hugs to all three - GG

    ReplyDelete